Summer Design Intern
Nicely Built is a close-knit team of creative professionals. We spend our days designing compelling brands and creating beautiful, user-friendly e-commerce websites built for conversion. We host an awesome monthly morning event for the Atlanta Shopify community (complete with coffee and donuts!). We prioritize work/life balance and enjoy a drama-free work environment.
The intern will work under the supervision of the Visual Designer. Responsibilities include:
- Create and design digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Currently in pursuit of associate’s, bachelor’s, or graduate degree at an accredited Georgia college or university
- Preferred degree of study in marketing, advertising, graphic design, or closely related field
- Individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Must be proficient in Adobe XD, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor
*All candidates will be asked to submit a sample of working files for consideration. We will accept Adobe InDesign packaged art files in a compressed ZIP file format. Upon review, we will not post or share your work. After our review process, we will permanently delete your art files.
Nicely Built is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.