Nicely Built is a close-knit team of creative professionals. We spend our days designing compelling brands and creating beautiful, user-friendly e-commerce websites built for conversion. We host an awesome monthly morning event for the Atlanta Shopify community (complete with coffee and donuts!). We prioritize work/life balance and enjoy a drama-free work environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package for all full time positions. This position is a part-time, hourly, entry level position reporting to the Managing Director.
The day to day responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant center around supporting client-facing team members as well as interfacing with potential and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to multitask, an exceptional eye for detail, a solutions oriented professional demeanor, and will be available for up to 15 hours each week to work onsite at the Nicely Built office.
We are looking for someone to:
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Assist with day-of-coordination at our monthly/quarterly events as needed
- 2+ years professional experience in an office or agency setting
Bonus Experience & Skills:
- Quickbooks Online
- G Suite
- Mailchimp, Klaviyo, and/or any other email marketing platform
- Knowledge of Shopify and/or e-commerce
Nicely Built is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.